Headed West on the Trans-Canada Trail – bicycling this time. This is a loop I’ve trimmed back from 60km (last year) to 45km (for now). We haven’t had very nice cycling weather lately so it was nice to get out again. It was a perfect riding day.
- West on the Trans-Canada Trail (access off Mary St) until I reach White Rock Rd.
- Heading north I continue on to Peniel Rd.
- Trip is about 1/2 way now as we turn East and continue on to Hwy 35.
- I skip over to Kenrei Park Rd (still heading east) for the last part of the journey.
- I stop in at Ken Reid Conservation Area to check on the Orchids (not blooming yet)
- A few pics and I head home going South on the Victoria Rail Trail.
Music: Listened to 3 CD’s by Running Wild (Power/Pirate Metal) – This stuff keeps you peddlin’!
Date added: 09-Jun-2013 (Trip Total: 45km)